Traduce el blog a cualquier idioma Buscar en este blog
 

jueves, mayo 24, 2007

Accomodation Reviews on Majorca Hotels




My boyfriend and I have just come back from staying at the Hotel Horizonte and I was a bit worried by a couple of negative reviews about this place but I need not have been anxious as it was a lovely hotel with great views in Palma and very good value for the money. We paid 160 euros for five nights stay and had our breakfast thrown in (which was more than adequate and had a great choice). The rooms were comfortable, the views were lovely (though the was a building going on next door to us but that can't be helped) and the staff friendly. There was internet access and a bar. All in all I thought a very good hotel for the money and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

Publicar un comentario
Tiempo en Palma de Mallorca