Traduce el blog a cualquier idioma Buscar en este blog
 

jueves, mayo 24, 2007

Accomodation Reviews on Majorca Hotels



I have been visiting this hotel for a number of years, usually twice a year, November and end of January, I have just returned from my November visit.

I have always had a clean and satisfactory room, the staff are very helpful, I have not had a problem with any bookings.

For breakfast there is a choice of Continental type, cereals, toast (do it yourself) rolls jam, biscuits, cheese and cold meat, plus at 8am there is cooked food, eggs usually fried, but scrambled and boiled have been served, also beans, sausage, bacon. Juice and tea and coffee available.

For dinner, usually available soup, selection of salad items and cold meats, hot food usually a choice of 3 dishes, perhaps meat, fish, pasta with chips and a veg. For sweet there is usually available fresh fruit, ice cream, mousse, cake, creme caramel, fruit cocktail or similar.

All meals are buffet format, so you can pick and choose whatever you want.

The hotel does need some TLC in places.

Internet access is important to me, so their free wireless access to the net is a boon, I can provide my customers with support using the system if necessary.

Like most people have said, the views are great, I prefer the port view as there is usually something arriving or departing fairly regularly.

For a 2 star Hotel, I think it is good value, and hopefully will be going back again in 2007.

This TripAdvisor Member:
Liked: Views
Disliked: Lots of steps - but then it is on a hill !

Publicar un comentario
Tiempo en Palma de Mallorca