Traduce el blog a cualquier idioma Buscar en este blog
 

jueves, junio 21, 2007

Traveler Comments on Hotel Horizonte Palma de Mallorca




I have recently returned from a wonderful 4-day break at the Hotel Horizonte. My room was fantastic, with a jacuzzi in the bathroom, superb views of the bay of Palma and plenty of wardrobe space. The hotel staff were very helpful and the bar staff were friendly. Whilst the food was average, there was still plenty to eat with a great deal of choice on offer at each meal. The only problem for me personally, was that as it is situated on a hill, whichever direction you come out of the hotel, you have to walk down a slopes or a number of steps to reach Calle Joan Miro - which means you have all that to do again in reverse when returning to the hotel.However, there was plenty to do and see and the weather was just perfect. Four days just lying horizontal at the Horizonte - what could be more perfect!I had a great time and would recommend the hotel to all my friends AND I would go back there again.Pauline Dewberry

Publicar un comentario
Tiempo en Palma de Mallorca